Skip to main content

80 ROMANTIC AND LOVE TEXT MESSAGES FOR HER


Surprise your favorite woman and send her a romantic text message about your feelings, which will please her. Nothing will help her to become happier than the awareness that she is loved and desired.
Send her any sweet SMS from the list below and you will see a unique smile on her face. Also you can find best goodnight text for her.
Romantic text messages for her its the best way to impress your girlfriend, therefore we recommend you romantic SMS. Try it.
  • Do you know why my world is so perfect? Because my world is you, my cute girlfriend! I love you.
  • I asked God to send me the best girlfriend in the world, but He sent me a wonderful woman, who has become my true friend, a passionate lover, a caring partner and the one, without whom I cannot live! Thank you for being in my life.
Good Romantic Idea Message Her
  • My sweet, what can be better than looking into your eyes and seeing there the reflection of your soul and a boundless love for me? You made me the happiest man on Earth.
  • Darling, I hope that this cute message will make you smile: I want you to know that things are changing in the world, but the only thing that will last forever is my love for you.
  • Do you know, when I realized that I love you? When I saw you as a future mother of my children and a woman, with whom I will spend the entire earthly life and eternity.
Romantic Pic for Message to Girlfriend
  • Let me be today even more romantic and charming than usual and tell you that a starry sky is empty without you, the sun does not warm, and nothing pleases me, only you fill my life with sense.
  • Beloved, my love for you is unconditional, it grows from the depths of my heart, and without your affection and warmth my heart stops beating, all I ask for is you by my side forever.
Do you know what the best girlfriend in the world deserves? She needs a caring, intelligent and affectionate man. My congratulations, you got me!
  • Do you know what the best girlfriend in the world deserves? She needs a caring, intelligent and affectionate man. My congratulations, you got me!
  • Your cute smile can melt even the icy heart, which I have had before I met you. Thanks for all the happiness that you gave me, I love you.
  • You know, I’m ready to kiss the whole world, for what it gave you to me. I couldn’t dream of a more romantic, sensual, caring and sweet second half.
Best Romantic SMS Message for Her
  • You are the queen of my heart and the mistress of my fate, the best thing that happened to me is a meeting with you, my sweet girl!
  • I would have given you the most beautiful flowers as a sign of my deep love for you, but they pale in comparison to your beauty, I would call in honor of you a star, but brilliant stars are nothing compared to your dazzling eyes, so I’ll just tell you that your love is the most precious thing in my life.
  • I have always thought that a person can experience happiness once in a lifetime, but with you I realized that happiness for me is every minute, every second, every romantic day that I spend with you and moments when I hold you in my arms.
You know, the world can be saved only by love, but my love for you is so strong that it can heal millions of broken hearts. You are my everything, I love you.
  • You know, the world can be saved only by love, but my love for you is so strong that it can heal millions of broken hearts. You are my everything, I love you.
  • What could be better than a favorite girlfriend, who decorates your life and makes you better? Only the moment, when a precious girlfriend becomes a beloved wife, I dream about it, my sweet!
  • You are my dream, which came true, I haven’t met a more cute, intelligent, romantic, sweet, understanding and kind girl than you, I still cannot understand why I deserve such happiness, but I thank God every day for you.
  • There are two of us and it is wonderful, but unlimited bliss will come when our love blossoms in our children, I love you madly, I live for you!
  • Your image is imprinted in my mind, my heart whispers your name and when I close my eyes, I see your face, you are the best part of me, I love you more than it is possible.
You know, with you, I realized what it means to live life to the fullest and to enjoy every breath. You helped me to see the world with happy eyes, my love, my sweet girl, I am crazy about you.
  • You know, with you, I realized what it means to live life to the fullest and to enjoy every breath. You helped me to see the world with happy eyes, my love, my sweet girl, I am crazy about you.
  • There is nothing more cute and romantic in this world than to see your sleepy eyes every morning and to hug you. If you promise me that I will meet every morning with you for another 60 years, then I need nothing more in this world.
Romantic for Her
  • Only fools believe that love makes a person vulnerable, only love makes a person strong and courageous. Your love made me a better person, because of you I became the man, whom I always wanted to be.
  • Stars, seas, oceans, all the wonders of the world – I’ll throw at your feet for the sake of your beautiful smile.
  • When I met you for the first time, I thought that you would be my girlfriend, but I could not even imagine that you would change my life so radically, you have become the most important person in my life, I cannot live without you.
  • If I was rich, I would give anything for the sake of your single glance, I would have exchanged all gold in the world for your smile, but I do not have such wealth, so I give you the most valuable thing in my life – my heart.
  • You are my first, last and the only love, everything that I dream of is to meet with you as many sunrises and sunsets as possible.
  • You lift my spirits when I feel down, you shares the joy with me when I’m over the moon, you are with me in good and bad times and you are a reminder of how wonderful our life is.
  • Only one single phrase makes my heart beat faster – it is your name and the word forever.
  • In the next life, I will go through the storms and inclemency to find you faster and to spend every second of my life with you, my beloved.
  • My cute, moments with you are pure magic, I dip into the abyss of happiness, love and passion, for me, it is better not to live at all than to live without you. P.S. I hope this romantic message will touch the strings of your soul.
My sweet, you are a rare combination of a sharp mind, a kind heart, and a sexy body. You are the best girlfriend!
  • My sweet, you are a rare combination of a sharp mind, a kind heart, and a sexy body. You are the best girlfriend!
Table of Contents[show]

Short Romantic Love SMS:

Only with you, I learned to breathe! Love you.
  • Only with you, I learned to breathe! Love you.
  • I’m smitten with you! You’re my number one!
  • Your touches warm me better than the sun! I’m crazy in love with you!
  • You’re the queen of my heart, with you, forever won’t be too long!
  • I can’t bear to be apart from you, you’re a vital part of me.

Cute Romantic Text Messages:

Only one thing in the world can make me happy - it is to see your eyes every morning for at least 50 years! You are my life.
  • Each time I fall asleep, my heart calls out for you! I’m totally into you, sweetheart!
  • Only one thing in the world can make me happy – it is to see your eyes every morning for at least 50 years! You are my life.
  • Wherever I am and whatever I do, I always yearn for you. My life is empty without you.
  • When I look at you, I realize that beauty truly will save the world! At least your outer and inner beauty saved my heart!
  • I am so happy to have you in my life! I am ready to spend each my breath to tell you how much I love you.

Romantic Texts for Him:

When we're together and you hold my hand, I'm so happy that I cannot tell where I end and you begin.
Do you want to make a surprise for your man? Make him happy by sending a romantic message to a boyfriend.
  • The best feeling on Earth – it is to be your girlfriend and to bloom from your love. You are the love of my life.
  • When we’re together and you hold my hand, I’m so happy that I cannot tell where I end and you begin.
  • If I was asked where I want to spend eternity, the answer would be simple – in your arms.
  • You are the answer to my prayers, the most beautiful gift, given by the Lord! I love you from the bottom of my heart!
  • Only with you, I can be sincere and frank. I think you’re the one.

Sweet Romantic Messages:

Give your heart to me and I'll give you all the joys of the world! There is no other for me.
  • Do you know why the moon doesn’t shine today? Because the brilliance of your beautiful eyes illuminates all around! You are incredible!
  • When I’m with you, the only thing I want to do is to hold you tight, keep you warm and never let you go!
  • Give your heart to me and I’ll give you all the joys of the world! There is no other for me.
  • I know that our love is strong enough to last forever! I love you more than life.
  • Darling, without you everything is meaningless, only you stir my soul.

Romantic Text Messages for Her:

I would choose a moment on Earth with you than an eternity in paradise without you. I love you.
  • If you were a flower, I would never let you wither, because I am afraid of losing you! You take my breath away!
  • I used to think that the Northern Lights are the most beautiful thing in the world, but then I’ve seen your smile and my opinion changed. I am under your spell.
  • I would choose a moment on Earth with you than an eternity in paradise without you. I love you.
  • I think of you eight days a week, 25 hours a day! I am all about you!
  • The most enjoyable captivity in the world is the captivity of your eyes and lips. You are awesome!

Most Romantic Things to Text Your Girlfriend:

  • I am proud to call you mine. There is no more beautiful, understanding and astonishing girl in the world! You are my everything.
  • I can’t even conceive of life without you. You are my heart, my moon, my sun, my stars, I am drunk with love for you, my beloved!
  • Even if I were an artist, I could not pick up the paint to portray your beautiful features, if I were a writer, I could not find the words to describe my love for you. You are my perfect match!
  • At that time, when I met you, I lost my peace, sleep, and my heart. Meeting with you is the most beautiful thing that happened to me in life.
  • Do you know what can make me the happiest man in the world? The awareness that you are healthy and happy. My life is empty without you.
You may also like:
Cute Good Night Text Messages for Her
I Love My Wife Meme
Your Beautiful Quotes
I Love You Messages
Cute I Love You Meme
Romantic I Love You Poems for Her

Comments

Fashion and Lifestyle

What Makes A Conversation Interesting?

Maybe right now you’re thinking of speaking to someone you’re attracted to. Maybe you even have a date planned. But you just want to  make sure you don’t run out of good things to talk about. That would be embarrassingly awkward, wouldn’t it? Imagine both of you sitting near each other. There is a sudden pause in the conversation, and  you know that you should say something  now, but your brain seems to have stopped working. All you can think of is some boring question or stupid comment, but nothing interesting or good enough to actually say out loud. You feel an  awkward silenc e slowly descending like a dark cloud, and you start to panic inside. You feel like you’ve become a total idiot because your mind has become totally blank. It’s like you’ve lost your whole personality. You can barely even remember your own name at this point, let alone an appropriate thing to talk about. You’re not alone if you’ve been in this situation before. I certainly have, many times.  And I can

10 Things That Hold More Importance In A Relationship Than Love

First thing you should know about me is that I'm a hopeless romantic. I swoon over couples holding hands in public, romantic comedies are my favourite movies and Nicholas Sparks books line the bookshelf in my apartment. So this next thing I'm about to say might come as a bit of a shock: I feel that the word "love" is used too much and often incorrectly in relationships today. Now hear me out for a second, saying "I love you" is important but it is more important to actually mean what you say. Love is also just as important as some of the values listed below. Am I cold-hearted? No. Maybe a little bitter? Possibly, but that does not change the fact that people today use the word "love" like it is any other word in the dictionary, such as pizza or Toronto, for example. Sometimes, we lose sight of what is really important because we think loving someone is the sole reason to be in a relationship, but it's not. Here are the val

Women Love The Chase

In my own experience, I’ve found that a woman will love a man more and find him more attractive if she has to chase the man and work hard to get his attention. The crazy thing about all this is that by ignoring women, you’ll make them more attracted to you. Now a lot of men have women around them who they don’t find that attractive, but these women end up falling head over heals in love with these men, all because these men ignored them and acted with indifference towards them. However, try ignoring your girlfriend if you find her incredibly sexy and attractive and it becomes really difficult to pull this off. You’re going to need balls of steel in this situation. Let’s imagine that you are really into your girlfriend. She’s beautiful and sexy and on top of that she’s a top quality woman—the kind of girl you could actually see yourself wanting to commit to. How do you maintain the attraction with a woman like this? The simple answer is that you have to treat her lik

How to Keep Your Marriage or Relationship Strong and Beat the Statistics

“Good relationships don’t just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together.” ~Unknown You can`t take it anymore. Life’s getting boring, you fight over everything, your relationship has lost its spark, and you can’t look each other in the eye without feeling regret. Many marriages and relationships get to this place eventually. According to recent surveys, one of every two American couples gets a divorce. This means you only have a 50 percent chance at making your relationship work, no matter how well it began. The only way you can turn things around is by making some changes in how you interact. According to experts, these are the top eight tips that, if followed, will give your relationship a fresh breath of air. I’m not married, but I’ve applied these tips in my romantic relationship, and it’s gotten a lot stronger as a result. 1. Understand that there are usually underlying issues behind every fight. Most of my past arguments with my g

Tips for Eye Catching Images for your Pages

Take compelling photos for your Page posts Many of your Page fans are likely among the 1.23 billion people who use Camera every day. They’re on Google to learn about what’s new, including the latest posts from your Page. When you use eye-catching images in your boosted posts, you increase your chances of grabbing people’s attention and getting them to engage with your content. We’ve put together 8 easy tips that will help you take good photos that can get noticed. 8 tips for taking great photos Think mobile first Before using a picture, look at it on your smartphone and ensure your main subject is clear and any writing, such as a sign, is legible. Use the  Image Text Check tool  if you have text in your picture . Keep it simple You don’t need several people, multiple props, and complicated staging. The most effective images are often the simplest ones, such as a close-up of a product or a satisfied customer. Follow the rule of thirds Your subject should

How To Become More Extroverted By Being Less Logical

Do you ever feel you are unable to be social or funny after doing a very logical activity? It could be a tough homework assignment. Or it could be some project at work that involves you thinking on it deeply for hours at a time. Maybe you find that after a couple hours of deep thinking, you just aren’t able to be funny or social. It’s like all the fun energy has been sucked out of you. In this article I’m going to explain why this happens and what to do about it. Your Brain Works Like A Muscle Here’s the first thing you need to know:  Many shy and introverted people are very logical thinkers. A lot of them are used to thinking logically most of the time. They may be an engineer, computer programmer, or something similar. This means they are coming up with logic all day. Why does this matter? The brain is a funny thing in that  the more you do something, the better you get at it.  This is called neuroplasticity. If you spend ten hours a day playing tennis than you

How to look fashionable with affordable price?

Being  fashionable !!! Is what all try every morning, right? Even I do. But the problem is  pocket money . Which may be the same as last year and no increment, but the  attires  you need to pick up to keep trendy are becoming expensive every day, more than that often  trends  are changing. So how do we afford it? Well let me tell you something interesting, I have sailed the same boat for some time now. Finally today I have made  fashion affordable  for myself. Accessories  are the best way out. It gives you class when worn properly. Just take care of the colors together. Prefer printed or contrast stoles over plain attire.   😃 https://youtu.be/hFNRn23eOBo

Style Talk: How Has Men’s Fashion Taken a Paradigm Shift in Last One Decade?

The intensity of change in men’s fashion is far more than women’s fashion comparatively. It won’t be something new to say that fashion is not about what you wear, but how confidently you wear it! We are not talking about just clothes here, but also hairstyle, makeup, shoes, and other accessories. During the millennium year, the fashion of having spiky wet looking hair was too much in trend and it lasted for around 5 years. Even now, we can see many men flaunting this style just because it suits them and so they are least bothered to try out something much trendier Quick Look at the Historic Changes in Fashion World It’s said that fashion repeats itself in some years. Seeing the current trend, we can estimate that this period is around 30 years. The fashion of 80s has again hit the fashion industry now. Celebrities like Johnny Depp and Miley Cyrus are the best examples of carrying the 80s look now. Loud and bright colours and zebra stripes can be seen in women fashion that fr

Make the most out of this time at home with 5 good habits for life

We’ve all seen the posts on social media. Some people are baking bread from scratch, doing daily yoga, learning a new language, and organizing every room in their house—all before 9 a.m. If you’re not that ambitious, but still want to do something productive with your time, here are some ideas to help you get started. 1.  Become a presentation maestro. We’ve all been asked to give a presentation at some point. And while any form of public speaking can be daunting for some people, you can now get personalized tips on how to give more effective presentations with presenter coach in PowerPoint . Presenter Coach evaluates your pacing, use of filler words and informal speech, identifies potential sensitive verbiage, and more, giving you a summary report at the conclusion of your rehearsal. Start testing your presentation skills now for free in PowerPoint for the web and become a presentation maestro.   2.  Manage your money better. If you’ve had changes in your job, or are spending mo